We at Millers UK Ltd are pleased to be now associated with the UNOX brand
Unox provides cooking systems for commercial kitchens: combi ovens, compact ovens, steam ovens, contact grills.
Unox manufactures a wide range of commercial ovens for the bakery bake-off and gastronomy markets.
Offering a range of 68 models, Unox has a oven for everyone.
Unox professional ovens are always by your side for the most difficult challenge: simplicity. They give you perfect cooking results, simply. They free up time and resources, simply. They help your business to grow, simply. A wide range of complementary accessories accompany your Unox oven, so you can personalize every solution and every project. Technology that is always more intelligent and clear, that eliminates complexities and maximises results.
- 1990 – 1992 Unox is founded in 1990 with the production of the Arianna XF030 ovens, the forefather of the current LineMicro™, aimed predominantly at the Italian market.
- 1993-1995 The launch of the Rossella 600×400 ovens and the SpidoCook glass ceramic contact grills from 1993 bring many changes to the company: the introduction of the AUTOCAD system, a new headquarters and a turnover that reaches 1 billion Lira. A huge advancement is the new AIR.Maxi™ technology that guarantees the uniformity of the air flow by using a system of multiple fans. This innovation remains a breakthrough for future developments in Unox technologies.
- 1996-1998 In 1996 the first electric combi oven UFE301 introduces STEAM.Maxi™ technology to the market for the first time. The following year the first gas combi oven UFG210 is introduced and further expansion into Europe follows while the headquarters and the turnover double in size. The production philosophy undergoes its first important change in the industrial sense with the integration of stainless steel machining. In 1998 Unox registers the international patent for DRY.Maxi™, the innovative technology that extracts humidity from the cooking chamber.
- 1999-2003 While more space for the ever increasing production is needed and the CAD 3D Pro Engineering system is adopted, Unox products start to be sold in the US market. With the new millennium comes the origins of the ovens lines that will become the flagship products of Unox. Firstly BakerLux™ 4-6-10 pan and then ChefLux™, 5-7-10 pan combi ovens. Both are launched also in the gas version shortly after. New technologies follow the birth of the new products: ROTOR.Klean™, patented technology for automatic washing, and SPIDO.Gas, patented symmetric heat exchangers.
- 2004-2006 Unox adopts the Lean Manufacturing philosophy, increasing quality and at the same time reducing delivery times and production costs. In 2005 Unox presents the new LineMiss™ oven, which over the years has become the benchmark for baking bread and frozen pastries in small shops, convenience stores and coffee shops throughout the world.
- 2007-2010 Improvements continue to be made now at a rapid pace. ChefTop™ and BakerTop™ have become the yardstick of excellence for professionals, thanks also to the new MAXI.Link technology and a perfected AIR.Maxi™ technology, that with 5 fans, in the big ovens, guarantees exceptional cooking uniformity. The Unox Individual Cooking Experience and TOP.Training are new ideas with a single aim: to guarantee maximum satisfaction to those that use Unox ovens every single day.
- 2011-2012 The new lines of ChefLux™ and BakerLux™ ovens are born: essential ovens that easily take on the most common and simple cooking processes in gastronomy, bakery and patisserie. 2012 opens with the inauguration of the new Unox Headquarters, a jewel of modern architecture.
- 2013 – 2015 The international expansion of the company continues. Unox is present with offices and branches in 25 countries worldwide and Unox products are distributed in more than 110 countries. From mid-2014 the exclusive MIND.Maps™ technology starts to take shape, an innovative technology that starts to be commercialized from the following year. Integrated in 2015 into the CHEFTOP MIND.Maps™ and BAKERTOP MIND.Maps™ lines, this signifies a distinct upgrade in the top of the range ovens, and it confirms Unox at the very pinnacle of innovation in the professional ovens market.