Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 24th March 2020
In line with the Goverment’s new guidance regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we would like to offer the following assurances.
We will remain operational whilst observing the need to social distance. Provided that we are able to follow the following procedures at your premises we can continue to send out Engineers to perform repairs and maintenance tasks as required.
- At this time we will not be asking staff on site to sign our Engineer’s hand held computers to confirm completion of the work. We will just ask for your name to be completed by our Engineer.
- Our Engineers have been provided with hand sanitiser to use if they are unable to wash their hands on site, but we ask that wherever possible your staff allow our Engineers to use your hand washing facilities before and after the completion of their work for you.
- We request that our Engineer is given access to the work area by the quickest and shortest route through your site to minimise contact with other people and the premises.
- We ask that our Engineer is left to work alone and that all staff and any other users of your site remain in a separate room whilst the work is carried out.
- We also request to be informed of any confirmed cases of Coronavirus or anybody showing symptoms before we attend your premises.
We will confirm the above when we call before site visits to confirm your appointment.
We have been in contact with our suppliers and would like to reassure you that most parts remain readily available. We will continue to monitor this fast moving situation but will endeavour to get repairs completed wherever possible.