16-18 Year Old.
Due to company expansion, Millers UK Ltd are looking for an Apprentice Administration Assistant in our Service Department based in Clayton Business Park Accrington.
Specifically working with parts ordering and stock control. The successful candidate will be expected to provide administration support to our Service Manageress, including answering telephone calls and booking jobs onto our online system, as well as parts sourcing and ordering, stock control, and checking incoming inventory.
- Processing parts orders
- Working with engineers to source required parts
- Quoting customers via phone/email
- Booking service calls and navigating service system
- Answering telephone queries
- Checking and re-ordering stock
- Must be competent using Microsoft word and Excel
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Planning, organising and prioritising workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Polite telephone manner
- Self motivation
- Working together with our existing team
Initial hours of work will be 8.30 a.m - 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday with 30 mins for Lunch meets minimum wage apprentice requirements. Please email: email@example.com with a covering letter and C.V